Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday Response To Comments

IZA:  There were some comments yesserday about how complexicated our sleeping arrangements are.  We should explain...

Its not complexicated, we all know where we want to be at night (or whenever TBT decides ta sleep - its variable) and how TBT will react.  Ayla mostly likes thick towels or folded blankies to sleep on (Princess and the Pea syndrome).  I like corners on the waterbed cuz there is less movement there when TBT tosses and turns (I an VERY smart).  Marley sleeps annywhere, but he is often unner the waterbed overhanging edges cuz he feels "caves" are safer.


We all take turns at the open dresser drawer.  TBT keeps a small bath carpet on his stuff in that drawer.  He doesnt mind our fur, but sometimes too much is a problem for him.  He throws the bath carpet in the washer with towels and stuff.   He says you should SEE the lint basket in the dryer when he does THAT.  And he allus looks fer whiskers before the washing.

He is OBSESSED with our whiskers...  Sometimes we are baffled by that, but when he dumps out the container, we ARE amazed ourselfs.  So many!

Unner the covers, Marley likes being near TBT but not on him, because he doesnt like being moved.  I drape over TBT but I'm very movable and TBT usually wraps an arm around me til I fall asleep and then Im good for the whole night.  Ayla wakes up at dawn and wanders around the house carrying a milk ring merfing her way around the house.

TBT says that when the rest of us are unner the blankies, she fears she is alone and abandoned.  *I* think she just likes ta talk a lot.  Marley thinks she is just looking for attention.  NONE of us know why she carries the milk rings around in early morning.  Ayla just says "I like to".

Its just one of those "meezer" things.

Now, I unnerstand that each post should have a picture or 2.   I couldnt think of anny that applied here that weren't the ones we posted yesserday, so here are a few random ones from the past.


  

10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Maybe Ayla carrying that milk ring around and making noise IS a Meezer thing... because Boodie does the same thing with her favorite toys at the same time in the early morning! And I just thought she was weird.

Megan said...

Well, you mightn't think those arrangements are complexicated, but they sure sound it to me!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Menagerie Mom said...

Well, it sure sounds like you all have the hang of this sleeping arrangement. Now, we have to say that we feel like we have so much in common with you here. The human here collects whiskers, too. And our lint trap is sometimes a bit of a nightmare, especially when the bed sheets are cleaned. And you know what? Eddy love love loves milk carton rings! She carries them around the house talking, so you're not alone, Ayla!

Brian said...

I don't think sleeping ever sounds complicated MOL!

Flynn said...

I am glad you all know where you want to be. I sleep on top of my mum, then when she is asleep I go and lie in front of the fire. If she and my dad are still asleep when I get back on the bed in the morning, I yell as loud as I can so they wake up and talk to me.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I think it is cute that Ayla walks around with her milk ring. Probably not so cute when you are trying to sleep. I am glad you kitties manage to work around TBT to get a good night's sleep.

The Whiskeratti said...

It's good that everyone knows just where they want to be.

The Island Cats said...

You guys sure have your sleeping arrangements arranged. :)

Colehaus Cats said...

It sounds like you have your sleeping positions and schedules down pretty well! We like the thought of everyone having their own special spaces, and imagining Ayla wandering around with her milk jug ring. Our sister Miss Newton does that every morning, too, only with one of several IKEA rats she thinks are her babies.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

We used to have milk rings until Minko tried to devour one when he was akitten...so now we have to listen to him crooning love ditties to his mousies...at all hours, early morning and late into the evening. Pipo just chases his tail...and chatters at it like he does to the burds outside, MOL!