Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Werdy Wensday

AYLA:  I usually stay up on the deck.  It just feels safer.  But sometimes I go down the stairs ta get a closer look at the yard.
I made my way down the stairs carefully, lookin all around.
 One step at a time...
An then there are no more steps.
And Im not goin anny further.  Cuz Marley is right there.
He sees me.   Fer some reason, iffen I get on the lawn, it triggers his chase instinct.  Then I have ta jump up the fence.
And when I do THAT, sometimes I go over the other side and THAT bothers TBT. 

13 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That's a bummer that Marley doesn't want you on the lawn, Ayla.

The Whiskeratti said...

You are very wise.

The Swiss Cats said...

Too bad that you are not allowed on your own lawn, Ayla ! Purrs

Brian said...

Dang Marley, give the girl a break pal!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

There's just no making everyone happy, is there, Ayla?

Terri said...

Marley! Shame on you...you should limit your chases to members of the rodent family :)

Flynn said...

That's not fair that Marley chases you when you are brave enough to go down the steps.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I didn't know Marley was so naughty.

The Island Cats said...

That isn't very nice of Marley.

Just Ducky said...

Best to stay on the step than to get chased.

Megan said...

That doesn't sound like Marley at all. Perhaps you might suggest to TBT that he keeps Marley inside the house one day when you want to go out so that you have an opportunity to explore the grassy area without being chased.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Hmmm, Marley guards the lawn against you?? Sheesh! Maybe today its a good thing cause it looks like there is some digging planned...

Sabina Ayne said...

We would hate to have anything happen to you!