Friday, April 21, 2017

Freaky Friday

AYLA:  TBT brought home a lamb leg.  That was pretty cool. We have never seen one.
The lamb bone is bigger than we thought.  OK, we SUPPOSED Lambs were like rabbits.
I attacked it first and best.
But I couldn't even lift it to run away and hide with it.  Lambs are apparently HUGE!
I gave it my best gnawings, and there WAS meat on the bone.
Gnaw, Gnaw, Gnaw...
I werked it over pretty good...
But it wasn't like a real meal.  
I kept gnawing and licking at it though.
 Gnaw, gnaw, gnaw...
I finally gave up though.  Too much werk.  TBT finally gave us a can of duck...

13 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh boy, I bet it was yummy anyway! Lucky kitties!

I just posted my post on the blogosphere and saw that yours had the same name! Freaky Friday! LOL what a coincidence. Of course, with kitties, there's lots of freaky days, right?

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Oh! I am SO envious! I wish my human would bring home something that cool.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

How cool! That looks like it was quite a challenge for you, but you did a great job stepping up to it.

The Whiskeratti said...

Well, that was an adventure.

The Menagerie Mom said...

TBT brought you a lamb leg?!? You sure have him well-trained!

Brian said...

Y'all sure got a leg up on our menu!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You are lucky kitties.

The Swiss Cats said...

How cool ! Gnawing is healthy for your teeth and gums, and a lamb leg looks like fun : TBT is really well trained ! The best is that you got yummy canned food after that. Purrs

Flynn said...

That lamb bone looked very tasty. My mum said she one of the cats that her and dad took on after her MIL died didn't have any teeth, but she could gum every last bit of meat off a lamb bone. There were 12 cats then and none would dare to come close until she had finished. Of course she was a tortie.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

SCORE! You didn't share it with your fursibs, did you?

Megan said...

Fabulous work, Ayla. Most unlike Iza to sit back and wait patiently when there's food around!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

William's Kith & Kin said...

How lucky you kidlets are! We never get fun stuff like that.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Wow! What a score for you Ayla!
And Iza and Marley had to wait their turn?? Did they even try it?

From lamb to duck, MOL!!! Now that is an interesting evolution! Tee-hee!