Saturday, April 01, 2017

We Are Having A Good Day

ALYA:   I had a great time inside today.  Marley and Iza were entirely nice.  They even pushed me a few kibbles.  They said it was about their mutual birthday coming up April 8 and they wanted me to be nice to them them.  Well, I AM the Big Cat In The Room, so makes sense.  A fair exchange...

 Marley will be 3...


Iza will be 14...


They share the same birfdays and that is allus cool.  It makes for a great pawty!  Come one come all.  

It will be a special day for both of them, so we hope you will attend the party.  I'm only mentioning it a week early cuz they bribed me with kibbles so it wouldn't look like that they were doing it themselves...

Well, they didnt say I couldn't mention that part., LOL!  BTB will be managing the party.  All are invited...

11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You had me all confuzzled until I realized it is April 1!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We do enjoy this day!

The Whiskeratti said...

Ha ha meow!!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Good one for April Fool! You had me so confused.

Flynn said...

MOL! That was confusing! It actually is my birthday on April 8th.

The Swiss Cats said...

You almost got us ! Happy April Fool's Day ! Purrs

Miss Julie and Mr Izzy said...

Me too! I totally didn't recognize those kitties but they are good looking kitties. And you spelled Ayla's name wrong. That should have told us something. But the only thing we thought is that TBT was losing it! Good one!
Izzy

The Menagerie Mom said...

We're glad it's April Fools Day, or we'd be thinking our brains broke.

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Heeee, our mom took a few to figure that I've out!!!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Phew! We thought something had gone wrong with the new confuser...Oops, its April First! You got us! Good one!

MOL, MOL!!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

14? As if! Phffft. We are not soooo GULLIBLE as THAT! XOXOXOXO