Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Womancat Wensday

AYLA:  I don't sit on TBTs lap very often, so he is very pleased when I do.
And sometimes he sits still long enough for me to enjoy it.
Well, he is squirmy sometimes...
And I dont like be moved around (which Iza doesnt mind).
Unless I decide to move on my own, then it is OK.
IZA was not happy seeing me there.  She knows I wont share the lap.
 So I moved around again.
 Marley came looking fer space (like he does when Iza is there).  I hissed at him.  Like I said, I dont like ta share the lap...
Iza finally gave up an napped on the ottoman.
Which meant it was safe fer ME ta lapnap!

10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Some kitties need their own lap!

Megan said...

Wow - it all seems to be very complicated orchestrating lap time at your place.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I thought you were the sweet one Ayla? Why did you hiss at Marley?

The Whiskeratti said...

You have the right to be squirmy.

Brian said...

Hey, a good lap is worth the effort!

Mariodacat said...

YAY, good for you. Since you don't do it very often, you should have the right to stay there as long as you want without someone trying to horn in.

Just Ducky said...

I like my mum's lap too. Just to get her to sit long enuf to suit me.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

We hope Marley wasn't too insulted by your hisses, Ayla...

Laptime can get compli-cat-ed when there are so many of you...three isn't that many, but we mean the lap isn't all *that* big, MOL!

The Swiss Cats said...

Those are popular lap ! Purrs

Katie Isabella said...

That IS a popular lap! BUT only so much room. Around here, I rule of course.