Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Womancat Wensday

IZA:  Ayla was at her favrit lookout spot and I was pacing the rails.
I check out evrything.  This leaf might have been a bug in disguise, ya know?
I sat down fer a while and Ayla came along behind me.  Synchronized sitting! 
Then I decided ta resume my pacing.  I turned and told Ayla ta move.
She wouldnt.  Said she was purrfectly comfy where she was.  And she said iffen I whapped her, shed push me off the side.  She dint say WHICH side, but I could guess.
Would she really do that?  COULD she really do that?  Hmm, shes fast and had the low angle on me...
We'll never know.  Cuz I dint whap her.  I hope TBT opens the door soon; that normally gets us all ta run inside and check fer food.

12 comments:

Brian said...

Well, it looks like you two are having some fun though!

The Whiskeratti said...

There was definitely a conversation going on here.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I loved the shot where you two were monorail kitties in a row! Before things got a little testy.

Pretinha said...

Você foi esperta Iza! Miauhihi
Chiquinha

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I think TBT should build another rail a little lower so you have 2 roads to travel on.

Megan said...

I think Ayla still needs to practise her synchronised sitting - she didn't have her tail hanging down to match yours, Iza.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

William's Kith & Kin said...

You're looking a little peeved, Iza!

The Swiss Cats said...

There should be a wider place on that rail so you can easily cross your path. Purrs

Katie Isabella said...

Your expression, Iza...just leaves no wondering at all what you were thinking.

Ann Adamus said...

Great photos!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Maybe you need to beg your TBT to build a passing lane on the rail..just a passing thought, MOL!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We asked TBT about that and he said the "passing lane" is the whole deck. He allus has excuses...