Monday, July 10, 2017

Mancat Monday

MARLEY: I like ta sleep unner the covers near TBT from dawn til when he gets up.    I tend to rush out suddenly after I am certain he is really up fer the day.  It means First Breakfast...

But he an the camera are too slow ta catch me at it.  This is the best he can get.
We all have differnt unner-the-covers habits.  Ayla will get unner and stay fer a few minutes but she likes ta wander around merfing in the morning.  Iza will get unner, and she will stay all night.  Im a couple-hours type...

But this pic does show my nice stripes along the back, so that is worth something...

13 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human wishes at least one of us would sleep under the covers with her, especially during winter, but we won't.

Megan said...

Hey - every pic of you is worth something, Marley!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Island Cats said...

That sounds like a fun routine, Marley. We only will sleep under the covers when the weather is cooler, like fall and winter...rarely will we do it in the summer. It's too hot under there!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Nicky and Sammy like to get unner the covers and bite the mom. I hate it unner there. - Miles

BTW -nice stripes!!


wait, FERST brekkies? You mean there's MORE THAN ONE BREKFEST?

The Whiskeratti said...

We do love to ruin photos ops, that's fur sure.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Nice stripes, Marley. Flynn used to snuggle up to me under the covers and would stay until I was asleep. That's one of the things I miss most.

The Swiss Cats said...

What a sweet habit ! Pixie loves to do it too. Purrs

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That is a great photo Marley. With those stripes, you could join the Tabby Cat Club.

William's Kith & Kin said...

We won't see blankets here for eons!

Just Ducky said...

It depends on my mood. I have spent hours under the covers, then only a few minutes. Depends on my mood.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

We never did that under the covers thing, even if we were invited. The first kitty here liked to get on the bed and make bread on the peeps, MOL!

Brian said...

You sure know how to get comfy in those covers Marley!

Katie Isabella said...

I love your stripes! Very handsome and distinguished.