Monday, July 24, 2017

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:   Im showin off my beauty marks today.  I like the nosie one and the mustache one a lot.
Of course, I like my black cheek mark best.  But the really long eye tear is good!
And then, on the other side, I have these long eye tear marks and the odd one off the side of my nosie.  And there is that nice stripe down the back of my head. 
I cant usually see those myself, so pictures are good for me too.  TBT says he holds me up to a mirror sometimes, but I mostly just ignore the mirror kitty.  I cant smell him so he doesnt really exist. 

14 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You have such cool markings, Marley!

Megan said...

The nosie one is a winner.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Lone Star Cats said...

You do have some cool markings!

The Island Cats said...

We never realized what cool markings you have, Marley.

Katie Isabella said...

I didn't know how special your markings are either till today Marley. Fanks you for showing them off to us. I agree about that kitty in the shiny glass thing. Like, who CARES!

Brian said...

You have lots of grat qaulities Marley!

Colehaus Cats said...

Your markings are awesome, Marley!

The Swiss Cats said...

Those are some cool markings, Marley, especially your black cheek mark ! Purrs

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh yeah, Mirror Kitteh is just... Just.. offensive!! But you do have nice markings.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have very handsome and mancatly markings, Marley.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You are a handsome boy I love that black spot you have.

Pretinha said...

Você é todo bonito, meus amor!
Cafunés!

Just Ducky said...

I ignore the mirror kitty too.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Your markings are quite unique, Marley!