Search This Blog
Sunday, January 10, 2016
We found this from Summer's Blog. It comes from GoPetFriendly. It seemed inneresting! Give it a try yerselfs...
1. How long have you been blogging? And, for anyone who is visiting for the first time, please give a quick description of the subject of your blog.
The blog started in 2006. We werent here then. But we are The Ones here now. It is a blog of The Big Thing's (TBT) cats, and we are the cats. It is all about US!
2. What is the one thing that you accomplished during 2015, either on your blog or because of it, that made you most proud?
Pictures with good stories about the pictures. Its not like we are "cause" blog. It's all about US. What we accomplished (we hope) is that readers liked our sometimes unique pictures, our stories, and our enjoyment of life.
3. Which of your blog posts was your favorite this year and why? (Please include a link.)
Seriously, you think we recall our posts? Well, OK, we think our "Twas The Night Before Crissymouse" poem was pretty good. We can remember December, at least.
4. A common theme from last year’s challenge was that many of us wanted to increase the size of our audiences. Whether or not we intend to monetize our blogs, it seems we’d all like to reach more people. It feels good to know that we’re connecting with others, sharing a laugh or supporting a cause, and it’s motivating to see those numbers grow! What is one thing you’ve done in the past year that has brought more traffic to your blog?
Make better posts? At least keep up the standards of the past years.
5. Which of your blog posts got the most traffic this year? Why do you think it was so popular? (Please include a link.)
Well, the post that got the most traffic was one where the STUPID Googlebot visited us like a 100 times one day and messed up our usual catstats! Aside from that, we really dont care (we're cats, not Beins).
6. What is one blog that you read religiously – other than your own – and what makes you such a devoted reader? (Please include a link.)
Max The Psychokitty. TBT discovered his blog in 2004 and it is what got us (well TBT) started cat-blogging in 2006. And Meezer Tails blog, who were the first commentors on our own blog.
7. What resources do you rely on to enhance your technical, writing, photography, social media, or other skills that improve your blog?
We depend on TBT. Who in turns depends on extreme personal perseverance, screaming mad hours of determination, and some help from friends.
8. What is the best piece of advice you can offer other bloggers?
Try programs. You cant break your computer by clicking on a menu option. And sometimes you learn something.
9. What is your vision for your blog in 2016? Do you have specific goals?
We have no "visions" whatsoever (well except for when TBT gives us primo Nip - THOSE visions are great). We just like to post about ourselves. Our goal is to make it to late August 2016 which will be our 10th blogoversary. After that, we will go for 11.
10. You have the attention of the pet blogging community – is there one blogging challenge you’d like help with, or one aspect of your blog that you’d like input on?
We would like to design an award everycat would like. But we are too inept at that stuff. More importantly, we would like to make more readers glad to read our posts. And visit them more often.
We would like some suggestions to make our posts more inneresting... We do our best, but we could do better.