As Sandy Claws Day approaches, we thought it would be a good idea to mention things we are thankful for.
1. I am thankful TBT found me where I made The Nice Lady sneeze all the time. She was kind, but TBT doesn't sneeze so I can be close to him.
2. I am thankful for The Big Backyard, fenced to protect us from wandering woofies.
3. I am thankful for scritchies, good foods, love, and attention.
1. I am thankful
I am a Princess that TBT treats me like I am a Princess.
2. I am thankful for my many years here. As a small kitty, in most places I would be bullied. Dad protects me and comforts me.
3. I am thankful for his attention and scritchies and letting me decide where to eat my meals.
1. I am thankful for my Forever Home. My kittenhood was not good.
2. I am thankful to get to go outside where I can run and run and run. I was always locked inside before. The outside is exciting an wunnerful!
3. I am thankful TBT has no woofies.
4. I am extra thankful for the Nice Lady who rescued me from the Pit Bulls and Grabby Kids and kept me safe until TBT came along.
5. I am thankful that, in spite of making TBT almost give up on me, he waited the extra 2 weeks for me to finally understand what I had here while I caught on to Family Life.
6. I am thankful for comfort and peace and safety. Thankful for Marley accepting me as a Brofur and thankful for Ayla putting up with me until I settled down and got used to The New Place.