1. I love Laz! He plays with me. He is a great Big Brother. Marley is good to me too, but not as much fun.
2. I love TBT! He lets me nap on him, gives me fur-strokes and scrtitchies (just discovered the delight of "unner-chin" ones).
3. I arrived here at 3.2 pounds. A few weeks later, I was 3.4. But I eat a lot and run around a lot, so I am making muscles fast. I weighed 4.0 yesterday! TBT says I am going to be a strong cat when I grow up. Like Iza. Apparently, she was a lot like me.
4. I'm a bit frustrated. Marley, ayla and Laz get to go outside. TBT won't let me. He says I have to wait for my 1st birthday. I hope that is just a couple Big Moons from now. I charge at the open door, but TBT's feet are big and block my way.
5. I have some great toys here. I love the Springs that The Lady delivered with me, but wow are there some great different ones here. And fresh NIP sometimes. I didn't react to that at first, but I do now. We all do. Mousies that rattle are good.
6. I'm REALLY good at Turbotrack! I can beat the ball over the high spot, and I love moving it around the track.
7. TBT says "the tunnel" will come out soon. I don't know what that is, but he says I might love it.
8. I follow TBT around during the daytime (when Laz is tired). I jump on him with all claws (to climb his clothey-furs). He isn't so fond of that but holds me when I get up enough. I like it when he holds me on his shoulder.
9. I love scratchers.
They are so worn out, they make a good nappy-spot.